We are after a Safety Trainer/Assessor
Newcastle Rescue and Consultancy Pty Ltd is a registered training organisation (RTO) and strong International supplier of High-Risk Safety training, Safety products, Servicing, Consultancy and Hire Equipment. We believe in providing outstanding service to our customers through professionalism.
We are now recruiting for a qualified and suitably experienced Safety Trainer/Assessor to join our dedicated and professional team based in Newcastle.
Servicing a large range of industry sectors within the training centre and off-site, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise in the various training disciplines.
- Conducting Critical Safety Training in the following competencies:
- Working Safely at Heights
- Confined Space
- Breathing Apparatus
- Fire Warden
- Gas Detection
- First Aid
- Technical Rescue (Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue, HAZMAT, Vertical Rescue, Tower Rescue, Low Voltage Rescue, Road Crash Rescue, Incident Commander, and many more)
- Providing Standby/Rescue Services
- Conducting pre and post course schedules.
- Ensuring course administrative procedures are completed in accordance with business procedures.
- Performing scheduled training at both our training centre and customer site locations as required.
- Ability to travel when required.
Due to the strong demand for our services, we are looking to add further quality trainers in Newcastle NSW.
Your ability to prioritise, multitask and adapt in new situations is essential in order to allow a balance in operations.
Punctuality is a must in the position for onsite and offsite training.
Applicants must hold the following minimum requirements:
- Certificate IV in Training and assessment TAE 40110 required (including TAELLN401 or TAELLN411) or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years in Safety Training experience required
- Emergency Response training experience desired
- First Aid or equivalent required
- The ability to provide a Federal Police Clearance
- The ability to provide a Working with Children check
- Manual Vehicle Driver’s Licence required
- Relevant Industry experience essential
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite required
To apply for this position, interested applicants are invited to submit an up to date Resume, copies of relevant qualifications, certificates and licences.
Newcastle Rescue pride themselves on professional training programmes designed to enhance the industry knowledge for our employees to service some of the globe’s largest industrial corporations.
Applications through SEEK