We are looking for a Safety Trainer/Assessor to join our team.
Trainer Assessor wanted
Newcastle Rescue & Consultancy Pty Ltd is an International supplier of safety training, safety products and equipment servicing. We believe in providing outstanding service in all areas of our business to our customers through professionalism.
We are now recruiting for a qualified and suitably experienced Safety Trainer/Assessor to join our dedicated and passionate team based in Newcastle.
Our core values are:
- Commitment to our team and clients
- Passion for Safety
Newcastle Rescue & Consultancy Pty Ltd are a company experiencing large growth and development, and we are currently seeking applications from experienced and enthusiastic trainer/assessors to join our highly skilled, motivated and professional team.
This is a full-time position which will support our NSW team based in Newcastle NSW. The successful candidate will also enjoy the possibility of operating throughout regional NSW and Australia.
This position aims to provide you with an exciting opportunity to apply your existing technical expertise across various training courses and projects, as well as learning and career development.
The Purpose of the Role
As a valuable member of the team, the trainer/assessor will be responsible for the professional delivery of high-quality emergency response and safety training to a wide range of industries and clients. These industries include; manufacturing, mining, defence, construction, government, petrochemical, oil & gas.
The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering training in the following disciplines and ideally you will have the experience to deliver the following:
- Confined Space Rescue
- Gas Detection
- Fire Warden
- Fire Extinguisher
- Height Safety
- First Aid
- Vertical Rescue
- Tower Rescue
- Operate Breathing Apparatus
- Asbestos Removal (friable & non friable)
- Low Voltage Rescue
- Plan, organise and facilitate training in the workplace at both company and client sites
- Deliver training and assessment in a professional, passionate and encouraging manner as per the disciplines outlined
- Contribute to the development of training materials and training plans for our clients.
- Identify additional learning needs during training and provide support to students as required
- Conduct on-site consultancy
- Actively engage with Clients regarding administration and delivery requirements
- Communicate with our Customer Service team to book training, consultancy and specialist services
- Maintain training equipment and resources
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of training
- Participate in internal audits as required
- Contribute to ensuring a safe working environment for co-workers and visitors
The successful candidate will hold the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- VET Qualification in the relevant field with industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within the training industry
- Exceptional organisational, delivery and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team and a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong safety cultures
Resumes should address not only your industry experience but also your trainer/assessor experience. Resumes that don’t fit the above criteria will not be considered.
Please send all applications to email@example.com