Newcastle Rescue & Consultancy Pty Ltd provide Warden training for persons who are required to be part of an Emergency Control Organisation (ECO). Our course is Nationally Recognised and is in accordance with the Australian Standard 3745-2010 and Codes of Practice.
The Warden training course is structured to ensure participants have the understanding of their responsibility within the Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) and how to fulfil those responsibilities.
The course will cover the following areas;
- Definition of an Emergency
- Workplace Emergency Procedures
- Responsibilities of the Emergency Control Organisation (ECO)
- ECO procedures
- Bomb Threats
- Chemical Incidents
- Armed Hold-ups
- Hazards and Risks
- Emergency Planning Committee
- Making Arrangements for Assistance
- Identify Reports, Signals and Warnings
- Conduct Post-Initial Response Activities
- Carry Out Initial Emergency Response
- Access Emergency Developments
Upcoming Courses for Warden Training
If there are no upcoming scheduled courses for Warden Training, please contact us to find out if we can arrange a custom course for you.There are no upcoming events at this time.
Unit of Competency
- PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
Duration of Course
Training is delivered Face to Face. All training handouts supplied.
Participants are to wear comfortable clothing and closed in shoes.
Participants will complete a theory based assessment and a practical based assessment to determine their competence.
On successful completion of the Warden training course, participants will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment and a wallet card stating;
- Participant Name
- Units of Competency Completed
- Date of Completion
- Statement of Attainment Number
Recognition of Prior Learning
All participants are offered the opportunity to apply for RPL. Please refer to the Student Handbook (located in resources) or phone 1300 356 686 for the procedure of how to apply.
From 1st January 2015, it is a requirement when enrolling in a Nationally Recognised training course to have a Unique Student Identifier Number (USI). Certifications cannot be issued until the USI number has been provided and verified.