We are after a PROFESSIONAL SAFETY TRAINER
Due to growth of our RTO, Newcastle Rescue & Consultancy Pty Ltd require the services of a full time Safety Trainer at our HQ in Beresfield NSW.
- State-of-the-art facility
- International Company
- Great Team to work with
Do you want to work for a passionate industry leader?
Do you want to train in a state-of-the-art facility based in Beresfield?
Do you come from a safety or Emergency Service background?
Newcastle Rescue & Consultancy Pty Ltd is a registered training organisation (RTO 41033) and international provider of nationally-accredited training in Working at Heights, Confined Space, Rope Access, and Certificate III in Mines Emergency Response and Rescue. Newcastle Rescue work in all sectors of industry including Mining, Oil and Gas, Construction, Water, Defence, and all utilities.
ESSENTIALLY you will possess…
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- A strong record of accomplishment in large volumes of training
- Experience in confined space, height safety and emergency response
- Experience in gas detection
- Experience in breathing apparatus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver training with flair and enthusiasm
- Punctuality is a must and be highly organised, with self-motivated to deliver
- Well-developed computer skills, in particular, the MS Office suite
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) including LLN
- Working with children check or be prepared to obtain one
- A current driver’s license and your own vehicle
The successful applicant will be able to deliver the full range of courses. It is highly desirable if you come from a Defence or Emergency Services background. Further training opportunities exist across Newcastle Rescue’s wide scope, and further up-skilling and professional development will be factored into the role. Newcastle Rescue train on-site here in the Hunter, but also in PNG, Singapore and Laos; and future opportunity will exist if the person so desired, to deliver training abroad.
This is a full-time position, and salary will be negotiated based on current experience.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
To apply: email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org