We are Hiring!!
Newcastle Rescue and Consultancy Pty Ltd is a supplier of High Risk Safety training, Safety products, servicing, consultancy and hire equipment. We believe in providing outstanding service to our customers through professional training.
We are now recruiting for a qualified and suitably experienced Safety Trainer/Assessor to join our dedicated and passionate team based in Newcastle.
Servicing a range of industry sectors within the training centre and off-site, you will be responsible for:
• Providing technical expertise in the various training disciplines.
• Conducting Critical High Risk Safety Training which includes, Working Safely at Heights, Confined Space, Breathing Apparatus, Fire Warden, Gas Detection, First Aid as well as providing Standby/Rescue Services to our clients.
• Conducting pre and post course schedules.
• Ensuring course administrative procedures are completed in accordance with business procedures.
• Performing scheduled training at both the training centre and customer site locations as required.
• Ability to travel is essential.
Your ability to prioritise, multi task and adapt in new situations is essential in order to allow a balance in operations. Punctuality is a must in this position for onsite and offsite training as well as the time required to complete office administrative duties.
Applicants will hold the following minimum requirements:
• Certificate IV in Training and assessment TAE 40110 required (including TAELLN401 or TAELLN411) or equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years in Safety Training experience required
• Emergency Response training experience desired
• First Aid or equivalent required
• The ability to provide a National Police Clearance
• The ability to provide a Working with Children check
• Manual Vehicle Driver’s Licence required
• Suitable instructional experience required
• Relevant Industry experience essential
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite required
To apply for this position, interested applicants are invited to submit an up to date Resume, copies of relevant qualifications, certificates and licences.
Resumes should address not only your industry experience but also your trainer/assessor experience. Resumes that don’t fit the above criteria will not be considered.
We pride ourselves on our professional training programmes designed to enhance the industry knowledge for our employees to service some of the globe’s largest industrial corporations.
Please email Resumes through to email@example.com